Illustrate your EHR with photos!
Eyephotodoc™️ cases for slit lamp photography
We offer a complete photographic package for either your iPhone or iPad that includes the case, adapter and lighting.
Cutting edge photos brings your EHR to the most descriptive records ever!
Our camera system was developed by an eye doctor who uses it everyday to transform patient records and patient consultations. Uniquely, they go to every room and upload photos automatically to your computer. Photos are taken by the clinician or staff in under a minute! They can go onto any slitlamp meaning that you need only one EyePhotoDoc for all your lanes!
Please read about our new ground breaking slit lamp retinal camera. It examines all patients with low light levels for patient comfort. The field is much broader than a slit to insure never missing a finding. When pathology is present simply take a picture for permanent EHR documentation. Innovative technology that surpasses anything available!
EyePhotodoc photos improves your patient care
- The Eyephotodoc™️ is a time saver since it can go to any examine lane so you never have to move a patient. Our exclusive eyepiece Doc-it™️ ring fits most slit lamp brands and models. If your office has a mix of Haag-Streit, Topcon or Marco the same EyePhotodoc™️ can fit them all.
- Photos describe pathology better than words
- Use photos to monitor changes
- Insurance reimburses $20-$80
- iCloud automatically sends photos to EHR
- Provides legal documentation
- Show the patient their photo!
With photos and videos like these, why pay more when the other cameras can slow you down?
Photos are a game changer in evaluating whether a treatment is working. Examples include dry eyes, blepharitis, macular degeneration etc. see below:
Use Apple iCloud to send photos to EHR
Any abnormality is permanently documented in your medical record
Meibomian gland dysfunction
Diagnose and treat meibomian gland dysfunction